Sunday, June 15, 2014

EP: Diary Of My Misanthropy - Behind The Ruins I See A Soul Of Places


Band: Diary Of My Misanthropy
Album: Behind The Ruins I See A Soul Of Places
Label: Self Released
Year: 2014







Tracklist
01. Distance Between Us
02. Behind The Ruins I See A Soul Of Places
03. Rain
04. Ghosts Of The Past (feat. Dmitry Skakun)
05. Unspoken Words
Download

Diary Of My Misanthropy is the atmospheric music project by Vladyslav Tsarenko (guitarist of No Misery Left). It is a bleak and dramatic post-rock music with elements of abmient and electronic. The author put into his project not only music, but also his own view on the problems of humanity and relationships. Concepts of releases are aimed to explore social issues. The beginning of the project is dated in September 28, 2013, when was released the debut single - "Distance Between Us".

0 Engineers:

Also check

 
;