Wednesday, July 01, 2015

News: Band submissions

I want to apologize to the bands that submit their music to Post-engineering and I don't have the time to listen to it and that I have to filter the submissions according to my personal taste. It doesn't mean that their music is not worthy or anything, it just doesn't fit my musical preferences. I'm only one person and I'm trying my best to update the blog, FB, Instagram and twitter account daily. Hopefully some day I'll manage to listen each and every one submission!

4 Engineers:

veror said...

You do an awesome work, something similar is happening to me with submissions..

Nordsee said...

Thanx man! I can only imagine... If you're only one person, it's not possible :) Maybe with a team, things would be better.

Anonymous said...

thank you for your site

sb
seattle

Nordsee said...

Thank you for the support! :)

Also check

 
;