Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Streaming: Creshna - The Fallout


Band: Creshna
Album: The Fallout
Label: Self Released
Year: 2015








Tracklist
01. I Would Tell You Tales
02. Canticle
03. When Heroes Fade
04. The Fallout
05. For All I Know
06. The Precursor
Streaming

Setting off on September of 2014, Creshna is the inevitable outcome of years of mutual respect, appreciation and love between its members. "The Fallout" is only the starting point on a series of events and sequences, taking place after The War.

When I first pressed play on this one, I definitely didn't expect anything like this!
The album begins with "I Will Tell You Tales", a great instrumental post-rock intro track and then comes "Canticle", which all of the sudden hits you with it's powerful vocals and before you realize what happened brings you down again. "When Heroes Fade" comes next with it's sludgy feeling to feed the listener's hunger for something heavier. "The Fallout" with a simple guitar melody and spoken words works like an intermission for what is to come. "For All I Know"is the best track of the album in my opinion, clearly influenced by Amenra, which is not a bad thing at all! "The Precursor" is the last track on this 35 minute journey, which is a powerful closure and leaving no other option, than press play again!

Buy (availalbe soon in digipack)


0 Engineers:

Also check

 
;