Sunday, June 26, 2016

Album: Brad Couture - Laval


Band: Brad Couture
Album: Laval
Label: Self Released
Year: 2016








Tracklist
01. Sunlit
02. Midnight From An Airplane Window
03. Alive With Possibility
04. A Solemn Memory
05. Shimmer And Float
06. Clarity In The Aftermath
Download

"Hey, I'm Brad Couture. I'm a composer based out of New Hampshire. I also write/record music under the name Sleevenotes. 

My relationship with music began at the age of six in front of an old spinet piano. I quickly discovered that I preferred to play anything except whatever sheet music was placed in front of me. There was this whole world of possibility existing outside the page, and I was eager to explore it. Over time, I discovered the world of recording arts, and dove into recording my music for more than just my friends and family to hear. 

The music I write is the culmination of my frustrations, daydreams, melancholy and joy. Each song and melody carries a piece of my life with it. I hope to connect with other people emotionally through my music - maybe they too, have felt what I have.

Life moves us all in different ways. It moves me to write music." - Brad Couture

0 Engineers:

Also check

 
;